Dr. Gene Aiello, Doctor of Chiropractic & Acupuncturist
Dr. Aiello believes that, as a physician, his contribution to the community is based on wellness care. His goal is to educate his patients on wellness. Wellness, he believes, is based on a routine of good eating habits and high activity level.
Dr. Aiello's academic background includes an array of degrees including:
- Associates of Science from the College of DuPage
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and a Chemistry minor from Northern Illinois University
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology from National College of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic from the National College of Chiropractic
- Certificate of Certified Chiropractic Sports Medicine Physician from the Texas College of Chiropractic
- Certificate of Certified Chiropractic Insurance Consultant from Texas College of Chiropractic
Dr. Aiello bases his treatment on a detailed neurologic and orthopedic assessment. Diagnostic testing, such as X-rays and blood work, are incorporated into the diagnostic process as necessary.