Dr. Gene Aiello, Doctor of Chiropractic & Acupuncturist
Dr. Aiello believes that, as a physician, his contribution to the community is based on wellness care. His goal is to educate his patients on wellness. Wellness, he believes, is based on a routine of good eating habits and high activity level.
Dr. Aiello's academic background includes an array of degrees including:
- Associates of Science from the College of DuPage
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and a Chemistry minor from Northern Illinois University
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology from National College of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic from the National College of Chiropractic
- Certificate of Certified Chiropractic Sports Medicine Physician from the Texas College of Chiropractic
- Certificate of Certified Chiropractic Insurance Consultant from Texas College of Chiropractic
Dr. Aiello bases his treatment on a detailed neurologic and orthopedic assessment. Diagnostic testing, such as X-rays and blood work, are incorporated into the diagnostic process as necessary.
Dr. John Kim, Doctor of Chiropractic and Acupuncturist
Dr. John received his Doctorate of Chiropractic in August 2012 and has been working as an associate since December 2012. He enjoys working with patients to meet their unique lifestyle goals.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Illinois-Chicago
- Doctor of Chiropractic from the National University of Health Sciences
- Certified Acupuncturist from the National University of Health Sciences
- Lower Extremity Active Release Technique Certified
Dr. John performs a detailed history followed by a thorough neurologic and orthopedic examination to properly diagnose each patient. He works to treat the patient, assess and modify lifestyle if necessary, and educate the patient to prevent future reoccurrences of injury.