Dr. Gene Aiello, Doctor of Chiropractic & Acupuncturist
Dr. Aiello believes that, as a physician, his contribution to the community is based on wellness care. His goal is to educate his patients on wellness. Wellness, he believes, is based on a routine of good eating habits and high activity level.
Dr. Aiello's academic background includes an array of degrees including:
- Associates of Science from the College of DuPage
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and a Chemistry minor from Northern Illinois University
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology from National College of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic from the National College of Chiropractic
- Certificate of Certified Chiropractic Sports Medicine Physician from the Texas College of Chiropractic
- Certificate of Certified Chiropractic Insurance Consultant from Texas College of Chiropractic
Dr. Aiello bases his treatment on a detailed neurologic and orthopedic assessment. Diagnostic testing, such as X-rays and blood work, are incorporated into the diagnostic process as necessary.
Lauren Black L.M.T.
Lauren received her massage certificate from the National University of Health Sciences in April of 2013. She started at Advanced Chiropractic June pf 2014.
- National University Health Sciences, Lombard 2013
Lauren loves using deep tissue techniques to relax and heal soft tissue injuries. She is also comfortable just doing full body relaxation techniques when needed. She enjoys spreading good energy to everyone she works with.